Thursday, March 7, 2013

How to handle the poverty problem?


For this project, I studied the benefits of that government helps handle the poverty problem.
     This is an important issue because the poverty problem is happened in a lot of places. A lot of people cannot feed their family members. A lot of children cannot go to school. Poverty is a hard problem, but it is the most serious problem to handle.
     This project presents my findings and hopefully as a guide for you to learn more about this topic. First, here is a video I made that briefly summarizes the issue and my thoughts on the topic. I have also found some vocabulary words that can help you understand this topic. Moreover, I posted summaries on two readings that relate to my topic with their links. Finally, this is my argument essay where I detailed my opinion on the issues.
I hope you can enjoy learning this topic because I think this topic is very serious. Please post a comment if you want, I would like to discuss with you about this topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment